- This heater is great for heating large areas such as a stage. It can be used indoors or outdoors.
- This heater requires adequate ventilation if using indoors. The unit requires both electricity (15 amps of power to run the fan in the heater) and propane.
- We send this heater out with a 10 gallon tank of propane which will last roughly 5 hours. The heater measures 24” in length x 16” tall and runs 35,000 to 75,000 BTU per hour.
Electric Dish Heater
- One will comfortably heat a 10 x 10 indoor area but should always have at least 3’ of clearance for safety.
- These heaters run on electricity only (no propane) and require 10 amps of power.
- They measure 18” wide x 20” tall.
Electric Blower Heater
- Great for indoor spaces.
- It measures 12" tall x 11" wide
- Uses 12.5 amps or 1500 watts
- Has 3 speeds: low heat, high heat and fan only
- Temperature can be adjusted
Double Handtruck Heate
- This heater is just like our single hand truck heater but with two radiant heating grills. The entire unit (tank and heating elements) sits on a dolly so it can be moved easily. It can be used indoors or outdoors.
- It heats up to 1600 square feet at 35,000 BTU per hour. It comes with one 10 gallon tank of propane which lasts roughly 12 hours.
- The heater measures 62.5” inches in height x 22” wide (at the base) x 20.5” depth (at the base).
- This heater is for outdoor use and runs solely on propane.
- This heater has an actual flame so once you set it up you will not want to touch it or move it.
- It measures 16” in diameter and is 30” tall and runs 125,000 BTU per hour. We send it out with a 10 gallon propane tank which will last approximately 10 hours.
Tank Top Heater
- This is a great portable outdoor heater. The heat comes from a small heating unit that sits on top of a tank of propane. This heater should be used outdoors only and one unit can easily heat an 8 x 8 area.
- We send this heater out with one 5 gallon tank of propane which lasts roughly 12 hours. The heating element measures 8.5” in diameter and the entire unit (heating element and propane tank) is 27“in height.
XL Heater LP80
- This heater is great for heating large indoor areas such as a stage or inside a large tent. This heater requires adequate ventilation if using indoors.
- The unit requires both electricity (15 amps of power to run the fan in the heater) and propane. We send this heater out with a 10 gallon tank of propane which will last roughly 5 hours.
- The heater measures 24” tall x 4’ long and weighs approx 35 lbs. It runs 80,000 btu per hour.